As Sales Coordinator, you will:
- Update current client list
- Respond to incoming requests from current clients and business partners and respond in a timely manner
- Coordinate appointments and schedule meetings with current clients
- Assess the business potential of existing clients
- Follow up with current clients (comments, feedback, questions, etc.)
- Provide proactive reporting on banked hours
- Update databases
- Manage the daily relationship with existing customers
- Responsible for all sales support, follow-ups, and maintenance of existing accounts
- Maintains up-to-date information in CRM
- Participate in sales calls to get a better understanding of client’s needs
- Coordinate and prepare seminars, lunch & learns etc. in conjunction with Marketing, for product launches, product updates, training etc.
- Bachelor's degree, DEC or equivalency completed
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, business development, sales an asset
- Experience with Toronto clientele an asset
- Fully bilingual in both oral and written (French-English) - essential.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Sales Force, etc.)
- Good knowledge of telecom products: IP phone systems, cloud solutions, mobility, contact call center, recording etc.
- Autonomous, good judgment, organized
- Motivated and determined
- Ability to work under pressure
Apply for this position
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.