Project Manager – Marketing
Are you a marketing project manager and you’re having experience with B2B? Here’s your chance to SHINE! We are looking for a skilled marketing project manager to join our growing team. If you are proactive, resourceful and autonomous, and about the detail and the quality of your work as well as others, then this job is for you!
Since 2003, Voysis IP Solutions is a customer-oriented company with an excellent work environment, outstanding corporate culture, providing a full range of Unified Communication products and service (IP Telephony). Since the value of a communications solution varies from one company to another, we offer a range of easy to manage, highly scalable and optimized solutions, secure to meet the evolving needs of our customers in terms of communications.
We have a considerable number of visits on our website and our objective is to provide content and value to our online visitor. Thus, since we are partner with multiple of voice solutions, we have several joint marketing activities. For all those reasons, we are looking for a new member in our team to manage all those push.
- Planning the calendar of contained and marketing activities with the aim of generating leads
- Manage the strategic planning, budgetary and technical of all marketing activities and events of the company
- Contributes to the development and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Coordinating all aspects of Voysis’ online presence. In addition to writing, editing and proofreading content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development, including SEO and tracking website stats.
- Assist with market research initiatives including competitive intelligence research.
- Manage planning and implementation of tradeshows and exhibits.
- Manage the marketing leads process and track campaign performance.
- Manage marketing campaigns from planning to delivery and measurement of effectiveness, including email campaigns, online and print advertising.
- Manage collateral projects as defined by Marketing: content collection, production and printing/distribution and inventory management.
- Liaise and facilitate custom creative work with Sales.
- Work and negotiate with external parties (agency partners/co-branding partners).
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures of the Marketing Department’s practices to streamline operations.
- 2 years of related marketing experience in B2B marketing.
- University degree ideally in marketing or business or equivalent related experience.
- Technical skills required: Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel.
- Experience in using web analytic tools, experience with CMS, WordPress and Google Analytics preferred.
- Good knowledge of web technologies, protocols, and tools; internet marketing skills (including SEO strategies).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for both external and internal audiences.
- Natural inclination to self-set measures of success and strategies to achieve them.
- Exceptionally adept at learning new concepts with a keen desire for new challenges.
- Possess an inordinate focus on detail.
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Attention to detail
Apply for this position
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.