- New IP- PBX installations.
- Pre-site survey of customer’s network readiness and review customer requirements for implementation.
- Program, Configuration, Implementation of Voice over IP (VOIP) business telephone systems
- Support of existing systems.
- Customer support and training
- 3+ years experience supporting and installing IP - PBX systems.
- Advanced network knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of PRI and SIP trunks.
- Knowledge of Cloud Telephony
- Excellent communications with customers, vendors and other employees.
- Work after hours or weekends when required.
- Willingness to assist in the installation and support other systems such as IP based and analog intercom systems, paging systems, AV systems.
- Ability to install and terminate data cables when needed.
- Self-motivated with excellent customer-relations skills
- Team player willing to mentor and assist other technicians
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Clean driving record.
Desired but not required:
- Experience with Mitel systems, certifications, current or recently expired.
- CompTIA A+ certifications - Networking.
- Cisco CCNA
- Datacenter technologies (i.e. VMware, Microsoft)
Apply for this position
All fields identified by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.