Mitel MiVoice DECT Module and DECT Accessories
Companies from the retail, hospitality, education and healthcare sectors as well as SMEs of all sizes are in a good position to take advantage of Mitel’s line of cordless accessories. Convenient and efficient, they are meant to be used with Mitel 5300 IP series phones.
Users of Mitel’s cordless headset and cordless handset can enjoy greater freedom of movement of up to 90 meters away from their Mitel MiVoice 5330/5340/5360 IP phone station. A warning tone will be heard by the user that goes out of the communications range.
Audio communication brought by Mitel’s DECT 6.0 cordless technology boasts optimal quality. No more interferences that come in the way of making a call using other cordless devices! Users also have access to many keys and features allowing them to take calls easily even while away from their desk. Some of the preferred features are speed dial keys, volume control and mute keys and many more.
With the DECT cordless headset and handset, users can enjoy up to 8 hours of talk time whereas the battery provides up to 43 hours of standby time.
Voysis offers tailored communication solutions to its clients. Contact us today.Request for quote
Features of both cordless accessories include:
- Ability to initiate call / end call via key on handset / headset
- Make outbound calls while mobile with programmable “auto speed dial” upon off-hook
- Volume control and mute keys on the device
- Integrated Cordless DECT Headset functionality eliminates the need for a handset lifter
- Built-in ringer in the Cordless DECT Handset
- LED indicators on the Cordless DECT Module, Handset and Headset indicate both connectivity and charging status
- DECT Accessories provides eight (8) hours of talk time and/or 43 hours of standby time
- DECT Module provides operating range of up to 90 meters (300 feet) in a typical office environment
- DECT Accessories provide out of communications range warning tone
- Supported on the Mitel MiVoice 5330, 5330e, 5340, 5340e, and 5360 IP Phones
- DECT-based design: DECT 6.0 cordless technology provides higher quality voice transmission, density, and less interference compared to Bluetooth