MiVoice 5505 Guest IP Phone
Enhance your hotel guest experience with the only in-room IP phone to offer customization, branding, and a wide range of features for the hospitality industry.
Enhance your guest experience with the only in-room IP phone to offer customization, branding, and a wide range of features for the hospitality industry.
The MiVoice 5505 Guest IP Phone provides a unique hospitality feature-set to meet the needs of customers deploying IP to guest rooms. It provides the physical features hotels expect, such as high quality full-duplex speakerphone, programmable speed dial keys, a large area for custom branding and dialing instructions, cordless handset locator, and physical ringer volume switch. The MiVoice 5505 Cordless Handset provides industry-leading features by virtue of its built-in, two-line backlit display. Hotel guests will love the built-in alarm clock that can be easily set with the intuitive user interface. With an operating range of up to 50 meters (150 feet) from the phone base, the 5505 Cordless Handset is ideal as a second phone for a guest room or a suite of rooms.
Voysis offers tailored communication solutions to its clients. Contact us today.Request for quote
Additional MiVoice 5505 Guest IP Phone base features:
- DEC to SIP gateway
- Supports up to three extension handsets (appears as one extension to the PBX)
- Full duplex speakerphone with On-Hook Dialing support
- 12-button dial pad
- Six fixed feature keys: Volume up / down rocker, speakerphone, microphone mute, messages, end call, handset locator
- Join a handset call with a base unit speakerphone call
- Mitel MiVoice Business Resiliency – guests can still make calls upon failover to secondary controller
Additional 5505 Cordless Handset features:
- 12-button dial pad
- Nine fixed keys: Talk, Hang-up / Power, Messages, Volume up / down, Speakerphone, Soft Key 1 and 2, Mute, Flash
- Message waiting indication via phone display
Guest-programmable options include alarm clock, phonebook, customizable ringer volume, choice of ringer melodies, and language selection