MiVoice 5540 IP Console
The Mitel MiVoice 5540 IP Console is the ideal desktop phone for attendants at small and medium businesses using Mitel MiVoice for Business.
Mitel’s 5540 IP Console and MiVoice for Business make a good pairing to enhance SMEs employee communication. Mitel’s MiVoice 5440 IP Console’s is an innovative device: its programmable keys allow users to access specific features, fixed function keys and white backlit display. This product comes with many advantages that will help you run your business in its daily operations smoothly and with great ease. The IP 5440 is used by many small and medium enterprises, hospitality enterprises and administrative assistants for its cost effectiveness and efficiency. When added to the Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform or the Mitel MiVoice Business, this efficient device offers a range of convenient features, including: up to 8 call hold positions, up to 9 line appearances, 2 headset jacks and operations in different languages like English, French and Spanish, to name a few.
Mitel’s 5540 IP Console display shows time, date, call status information, and its tilt screen is easy to read and highly visible. The device comes with 14 fixed function keys intended for basic and day-to-day operations. An additional 10 keys can be programmed to give the operator access to a broader choice of features.
Companies working in the hotel industry will be able to enjoy several advanced features such as room status, wake-up calls, telephony privileges, and more.
The Mitel MiVoice 5440 IP Console is equipped with and integrated headset and handset combo.
Voysis offers tailored communication solutions to its clients. Contact us today.Request for quote
- Highly visible, four-line, 80-character, backlit, tilt display shows date, time, call status information, calling line identification, and call waiting
- 14 fixed function keys dedicated to basic and enhanced call-handling activities
- 10 softkeys that control access to the attendant features through call state sensitive keys
- Two integrated headset / handset jacks
- Direct connection of 48-button Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM), providing up to 96 additional keys which can be programmed as DSS / BLF appearances
- Third-party cordless headset integrated functions include: Call Answer, Call Cancel, Audio Controls, and training mode support
- Mitel hospitality features including room status, guest telephony privileges, and automatic wake-up calls