MiVoice 5304 IP Phone
Mitel MiVoice 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone with a small base, making it perfect for hotel guest rooms, educational classrooms, retail stores and for teleworkers.
Mitel MiVoice 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone that provides access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel IP-based IP communications platforms. This two-line, dual-port IP phone with a 40-character backlit display supports both SIP and MiNet protocols and works behind a range of Mitel platforms and can be easily deployed as a Teleworker phone. It is specifically suited to be deployed in areas where a small footprint is required: cruise ship cabins, hotel guest room phones, university dorms, classrooms or beside a cash register in the retail environment.
Voysis offers tailored communication solutions to its clients. Contact us today.Request for quote
Features of the 5304 IP Phone include:
- 40-character backlit display (with auto-dimming)
- Two lines with LED indication: one prime line and one programmable key with LED
- Eight programmable keys: speed dials, features access codes, paging, conferencing, voice mail access, etc.
- Paging & page receive capability
- Direct page & group page support
- Dual-mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Incoming call visual indication
- Message waiting indication
- Adjustable volume / ringing controls
- Wall-mountable (optional)
- Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
- ADA-compliant (HAC handset)
- Small footprint (26.5 cm x 10 cm or 10.5 in x 4 in)
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Supported on Mitel MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director (MCD)), Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP), Mitel MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP)), and Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway