Telephones IP Desktop and peripherals
Mitel has one of the most comprehensive portfolios of IP desktop devices in the industry. Designed with ergonomics and modern office aesthetics in mind, they give users easy, intuitive access to the feature-rich telephony and advanced desktop applications enabled by Mitel IP communications platforms.
Mitel continues its commitment to ease of use and enhanced user value at the desktop with the next generation Mitel 5300 Series IP Phones. Mitel’s award-winning desktop portfolio responds to the specialized and differing requirements of users, workgroups, departments, and branches across the enterprise with a range of desktop devices. From affordable entry-level IP phones to sophisticated network devices including wireless handsets, Gigabit Ethernet and DECT connectivity accessories, conference units and PC-based attendant consoles, Mitel has the right solution for you.
- Large graphic, grayscale displays
- Multiple one-touch programmable multi-function keys
- HTML Toolkit built-in for easy applications development with standard web authoring tools
- Wideband audio standard for superior acoustic sound
- Modules and peripherals support to complement at range of IP phones
- Support of both Mitel IP (MiNet) and SIP protocols
- Context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Access to 500+ features of Mitel's award-winning IP platforms
- Multiple language support for global customer requirements
- Easy user programming and key labeling via a PC-based desktop companion applications
- IEEE 802.3af power compliant
- Support of 801.1 p/q for Quality of Service (QoS)
List of products
This full-duplex IP conference unit works on the Mitel IP Phones.
The Mitel PKMs can easily add 12 or 48 or up to 96 buttons to the existing programmable keys on a 5324, 5330, or 5340 IP Phone or the 8528 and 8568 Telephones.
The Mitel 5540 IP Console is the ideal attendant solution for small-business