Telephones IP Desktop and peripherals
Mitel has one of the most comprehensive portfolios of IP desktop devices in the industry. Designed with ergonomics and modern office aesthetics in mind, they give users easy, intuitive access to the feature-rich telephony and advanced desktop applications enabled by Mitel IP communications platforms.
Mitel continues its commitment to ease of use and enhanced user value at the desktop with the next generation Mitel 5300 Series IP Phones. Mitel’s award-winning desktop portfolio responds to the specialized and differing requirements of users, workgroups, departments, and branches across the enterprise with a range of desktop devices. From affordable entry-level IP phones to sophisticated network devices including wireless handsets, Gigabit Ethernet and DECT connectivity accessories, conference units and PC-based attendant consoles, Mitel has the right solution for you.
- Large graphic, grayscale displays
- Multiple one-touch programmable multi-function keys
- HTML Toolkit built-in for easy applications development with standard web authoring tools
- Wideband audio standard for superior acoustic sound
- Modules and peripherals support to complement at range of IP phones
- Support of both Mitel IP (MiNet) and SIP protocols
- Context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Access to 500+ features of Mitel's award-winning IP platforms
- Multiple language support for global customer requirements
- Easy user programming and key labeling via a PC-based desktop companion applications
- IEEE 802.3af power compliant
- Support of 801.1 p/q for Quality of Service (QoS)
List of products
The 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone that provides access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel’s IP communications platforms.
This dual-port, multi-line, display IP speakerphone provides user-programmable access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel’s IP communications platforms.
Mitel 5324 IP Phone is a dual-mode, dual-port IP phone with a multi-line display that provides users fast and easy access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel’s IP communications platforms.
The Mitel 5320 IP Phone is an economical, entry level, self-labeling enterprise phone.
The Mitel 5330 IP Phone is a next-generation, full-feature enterprise-class phone.
The Mitel 5340 IP Phone is a new generation phone that can be customized to a specific user and includes a large (backlit) graphics display.
The Mitel 5360 IP Phone is an exciting next generation desktop device.
Mitel cost-effectively extends the bandwidth capabilities of our IP phones with Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand.